This is the financial aid application for Vashon Island Junior Crew programs only. VIJC strives to assure that all who want to participate in our junior rowing core season programs are able to do so. As a general guideline, financial aid awards are targeted to assist families with household incomes under $50,000 per year for a family of 4. There are limited funds for financial aid so please carefully consider your actual need as you submit your request.
How to qualify for financial assistance:
1. Complete the financial aid application prior to registering your child for Fall or Spring season (financial aid is offered for these core seasons only). Please note application deadlines on our website. Late applications cannot be considered.
2. Fill out the Financial Aid Application –click here.
3. Submit the completed application by the deadline.
4. A VIJC representative will confirm if financial aid is awarded.
5. If you are granted financial aid you will be given a coupon code to use during the registration process.
If you have questions or concerns about the financial aid application please contact the registration coordinator via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.