Junior Crew Program
Registration for the 2018 Fall season is OPEN and closes August 26th for all rowers and coxswains. To register click the Junior Registration button at the bottom of this page.
Fall season starts the week of August 27th with all day camp at the Jensen Point Boathouse. Regular practice starts Tuesday September 4th and meets from 3:10 to 5:45 pm. Fall season ends on Nov 5th.
- 8/21/18: Deadline for submitting financial aid applications.
- 8/27/18: through Friday 8/31/18: Fall Crew Camp 9:00-2:00
- 8/26/18: Online registration closes.
- 9/1/18: Deadline for refund requests (less $50 processing fee)
- 9/4/18: After School Season practice begins
- 9/5/18: Parents Info/Orientation meeting at the Indoor Training Center at Sunrise Ridge. Required for Novice Parents @ 7:00 pm – 8:30
- 10/7/18 Tail of the Lake Regatta (Seattle)
- 10/14/18 American Lake Fall Classic (Tacoma)
- 10/20/18-10/21/18 Head of the Charles (select athletes)
- 10/20/18-10/21/18 Head of the Gorge (Victoria BC, requires passport)
- 11/3/18- Green Lake Frostbite Regatta (Seattle)
- 11/4/18- Head of the Lake Regatta (Seattle)
- 11/5/18: Season ends (Photo Day)
- 11/11/18: Fall Banquet at 5pm, location TBD.
- Registration Fee for all athletes of $525 is due with online registration.
- Financial Aid is available to qualified families. Requests must be submitted prior to registration. See website for details and deadlines.
All athletes are encouraged to attend regattas for which they are qualified. Competitive fees must be paid by the due dates through the online registration process. All athletes must be fully paid members of USRowing. Annual CHAMPIONSHIP membership fee is $45 for youth. You will need the club code of 9S7ZB to complete your child’s USRowing membership. You will be asked to provide your USRowing number during the online registration process. Please note there may be additional costs for uniform pieces and rowing gear. We will cover the uniform requirements at the parent meeting.
Please use a PC or Mac computer with an updated browser when registering. The latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer will provide the best performance. Please contact RegattaCentral if you need technical assistance during the registration process. You can reach RC at 614-360-2922.